The B & B incorporates the original Bank of Oberlin, built in 1886. Located at 189 S. Penn Ave., in downtown Oberlin, four guest rooms are found upstairs in the original building with spacious suites in the new addition to the west. The building, on the corner of Hall St. and Penn Ave., was purchased in 1990 by Gary Anderson. The kitchen was built in the bank’s former safe and a gift store, called Oberlin Mercantile was established as part of the original brick structure that served first as a bank and later as the county courthouse. USA Today selected the B & B as one of the top ten great places to stay off the beaten path. Make the connection at www.landmarkinn.com.
Economic Development & Chamber Contact
Like Us On Facebook